Paramount Software Solutions, Inc.
Senior System Administrator
Alpharetta, GA and various unanticipated locations
40 hours/week, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Support Hitachi/Netapp storage Design, (infrastructure and client Management System) and Client Server (Collateral Communications System) application on different platforms.
- Implement defined scope of work for the storage team and implement new client requirement and product features under consideration and design the storage architecture and execute them.
- Extend the new implantation, test new client requirement for automation and develop the performance/stress/functional to further enhance the implementation capabilities of the tool so that the tool can be fully utilized for the advanced requirements of the client requirement project.
- Use enhanced proprietary automation Hitachi storage tool to suit product and environment set-up needs.
- Design, develop and use automation scripts for future client requirement logged by customer by tracking down the source of the reported problems, including, if necessary, performing root cause analysis of the defects.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related field of study, and five (5) years of progressive experience in a related occupation.
- Alternate requirement: Seven (7) years of experience in a related occupation.
- Work experience or academic coursework must have included:
- End to end configuration of Storage mode cluster environment NetApp, Hitachi, EMC, and HP storage systems
- Evaluation techniques of Clients environment
- Disaster recovery tools Snapmirror and Snapvault
- Developing architecture strategies and definitions for the core hosting infrastructure environment
- Capacity management activities including forecasting, analysis, and problem solving
- Configuration and maintenance of Dynamic Provision volumes.