Paramount Software Solutions, Inc.
Senior Programmer Analyst
Alpharetta, GA and various unanticipated locations
40 hours/week, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Work with client team to establish software development/business architecture processes, and execute the enterprise software development, implementation and customization projects.
- Work closely with client’s business experts to understand and analyze functional requirements and to design and develop functional design documents.
- Design and develop high level architecture and low level technical design documents translating the functional design into technical specifications.
- Design and develop processes for environments, software configurations, data migration between environments processes, and development and testing strategies.
- Design, develop and implement Tibco SOA applications adhering to the technical design specifications using the following technologies Tibco BuisnessWorks, EMS, Adapters, SQL, Tibco Enterprise Administrator, Tibco BuisinessEvents, Java/J2EE/Rest services and Oracle Database.
- Design and develop extensions for existing applications using Appropriate Tibco technologies.
- Design and develop various SOA interfaces using Tibco Middleware to integrate with existing legacy systems, various flavors of Tibco Adapters with new applications and ERP products using various adapters.
- Install prerequisite software products on different environments and define code management, software configuration, code deployment processes and automated testing strategies.
- Test, resolve and document the issues in the development and testing environments and ensure the software is working while producing a high quality final product.
- Deploy the application out of the test phase to be released into UAT and Production environments.
- Work with the Business experts to validate actual test results, to expected results and to ensure the requirements are met.
- Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field of study, and two (2) years of experience in a related occupation.
- Work experience must have included: any experience with Tibco BuisnessWorks, EMS, Adapters, SQL, Tibco Enterprise Administrator, Tibco BuisinessEvents, Java/J2EE/Rest services and Oracle Database.
To apply, please send C.V. & cover letter to P. Sajja, 4030 Old Milton Parkway, Suite 200, Alpharetta, GA 30005.