Paramount Software Solutions, Inc.
Senior Programmer Analyst
Alpharetta, GA and various unanticipated locations
40 hours/week, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Participate in the design, development and review of all database development activities on software engineering projects.
- Design, develop and implement Oracle Fusion applications adhering to the technical design specifications using the following technologies Oracle SOA Suite, ORACLE FUSION MIDDLEWARE, Oracle EBS, ORACLE GOLDENGATE, Oracle RAC & DataGuard, Oracle Service Bus and Java/J2EE/Web services, BAM, Oracle Database. Design and develop extensions for existing applications using ORACLE GOLDENGATE technologies.
- Design and develop various SOA interfaces using Oracle Fusion Middleware to integrate with existing legacy systems, various modules of Oracle E-Business Suites with new applications and ERP products using various adapters.
- Install prerequisite software products on different environments and define code management, software configuration, code deployment processes and automated testing strategies.
- Test, resolve and document the issues in the development and testing environments and ensure the software is working while producing a high quality final product. Deploy the application out of the test phase to be released into UAT and Production environments.
- Work with the Business experts to validate actual test results to expected results and to ensure the requirements are met.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field of study
- Five (5) years of progressive experience in a related occupation.
- Any experience with: Oracle SOA Suite, ORACLE FUSION MIDDLEWARE, Oracle EBS, Java/J2EE/Web Services, ORACLE GOLDENGATE, Oracle RAC & DataGuard, and Oracle Database.
To apply, please send C.V. & cover letter to P. Sajja, 4030 Old Milton Parkway, Suite 200, Alpharetta, GA 30005.