Paramount Software Solutions, Inc.
Senior Programmer Analyst
Alpharetta, GA and various unanticipated locations
40 hours/week, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Work with the client team to establish software development/business architecture processes, and execute enterprise software development, implementation and customization projects.
- Work closely with the client's business experts to understand and analyze functional requirements and to design and develop functional design documents.
- Design and develop high level architecture and low level technical design documents translating the functional design into technical specifications.
- Design and develop processes for environments, software configurations, data migration between environments, and development and testing.
- Design and develop extensions for existing applications using Microsoft .NET framework.
- Design and develop various SOA interfaces using WCF web services to integrate with external systems. Install prerequisite software products on different environments and define code management, software configuration, code deployment processes and automated testing strategies.
- Test, resolve and document the issues in the development and testing environments and ensure the software is working while producing a high quality final product. Deploy the application out of the test phase to be released into UAT and Production environments.
- Work with the Business experts to validate actual test results, to expected results and to ensure the requirements are met.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field of study, and five (5) years of experience in a related occupation.
- Work experience or academic coursework must have included: any experience with Microsoft .NET Framework, ASP.NET, Entity Framework, WCF Web Services and SQL Server Database; any experience working with technical manuals and documentation for the operations of computer and software applications and equipment; any experience providing directions to and mentoring entry-level programmers.