Paramount Software Solutions, Inc.
Alpharetta, GA and various unanticipated locations
40 hours/week, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Gather data requirements, design enterprise data models, data mappings, data analysis, and data quality that enable the strategic information objectives of the company.
- Create new and edit existing logical and physical models, XML, and file formats using ER/Studio, XML Spy or other equivalent enterprise tools. Identify, analyze, and profile data sources.
- Create standard SQL to query, update, insert, and delete data. Create Stored Procedures. Facilitate business and technical teams when necessary towards solution.
- Extract and document data requirements to fulfill business need or requirement.
- Promote and apply AMC enterprise architecture best practices and standards at a project, program and department level.
- Ensure best practice and data governance is followed using the toolsets provided by the enterprise.
- Promote the use of industry and internal data standards and internal enterprise data services.
- Perform data modeling for both transactional and dimensional data warehouse databases.
- Create ETL mappings, including mapping of tables, files, and XML schemas from source to target.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field of study, and three (3) years of experience in a related occupation.
- Work experience or academic coursework must have included: Oracle, MySQL, MS Access, SAS, TeraData, SQL Server, Netezza; MS Visual Studio 2008; Windows XP, 7, 8; Ubuntu; Informatica, Data Stage, XMLNotepad, XMLSPY, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Excel, Dreamweaver.