Have you made your 2019 resolutions yet? If not – don’t forget about a critical goal for your professional skill development! Yes, we are talking about enhancing your IT skills with some of the top certifications that have been predicted to guarantee a boost in your career growth.
Starting off with Automation. Why Automation?
Here’s a fact – 40% of enterprises are expected to create state of the art digital workers that will combine AI with Robotic Process Automation. Still not convinced? The RPA market will reach $1.7 BN in 2019 and by end of 2019 automation is expected to perform 20% of interaction through a combination of cognitive systems, RPA and chatbot technologies. Need more reasons on why you should pursue an RPA certification? Talk to our team of recruiters.
Overwhelmed with Cybersecurity being mentioned everywhere - reality is Cybersecurity is just one part. It’s the whole gamut of Information Security you should be thinking about.
Face it – it’s still going to be one of the top paying jobs. With 2216 data breaches and more than 53,000 cybersecurity incidents, across 65 countries, in 2017-2018 – organizations are getting more and more aggressive trying to fill the skill shortage. North America alone needs close to 500,000 information security experts! If waging a war against hackers is your dream job – arm yourself today with certifications like -
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Take analytics to the next level. And this would be more about Augmented Analytics.
Every aspect of a business needs data and analytics – be it Finance, Sales, Marketing or Strategy. Add augmented analytics to that – it reduces reporting time, accelerates strategy and performance and has the ability to tackle more complex queries and data science projects. Augmented analytics is predicted to be a key driver of purchases of BI, Analytics, Data Science and Machine Learning platforms. Data preparation, data management, modern analytics, BPM, process mining – all of these advance rapidly with the mainstream adoption of augmented analytics. We recommend some of these certifications and many more if you want to be a rock star data scientist and grab that awesome career growth opportunity!
- AWS Certified Big Data
- Professional Achievement in Data Science
- IBM Certification – Data Architect, Data Engineer
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): Data Management and Analytics
- Oracle Business Intelligence Foundation Suite 11 Certified Implementation Specialist
- Post Graduate Program (PGP) in Big Data Analytics
- SAS Certified Big Data Professional
- SAS Certified Data Scientist Using SAS 9
Obviously, Project Management is here to stay!
The Project Management Institute has predicted that by 2020 the United States would see a need of 700,000 more project management jobs. The industries that will see a rise in project management jobs are utilities, construction, information services, oil and gas, finance and insurance, manufacturing, and business services industries.
- PMP - Project Management Professional
- CSM - Certified ScrumMaster
- PRINCE2 Foundation/PRINCE2 Practitioner
- CompTIA Project+ Certification
- CAPM® Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- PMI-ACP® PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)